Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey Cupcake!

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what girls are made of. And old saying, but a cute one! That was the inspiration behind my new cupcake design. The furniture I created this one for is all white, with some pink accents on the changing table. The bedding set used is another from Caden Lane. Caden Lane uses such a unique mix of patterns and textures, I just love their sets. And, since it was pretty girly already, this cupcake seemed like just the perfect touch. It even has rhinestone sprinkles for a little bling!

And, since I made this as a sample, I am selling it for just $30! That is about 1/2 of my normal rate. Email me if you are interested in having this picture for yourself or to give as a gift!

And, just in case you didn't remember, Sunday is Mother's Day. Today is pretty much the last day to order flowers or send a card - so get on it. And if you have no idea what to get your Mom (or wife) try this site for some ideas.

Or, if you are lucky enough to live near an Aveda Institute, you can get a great deal on spa services. Check out their list of locations and prices here. You can save some $ and pamper Mom at the same time. Hey, you might even be able to treat yourself to some services!

No comments: