Thursday, April 9, 2015

Over it

Guys, I'm over it.  I haven't posted on this blog in weeks.  I don't have anything super interesting or insightful to say.  Basically, I just go to work and hang out with my family.  And I am totally ok with that.  I actually like the routine, even if it seems boring to others.  My family and our time at home is our happy place.  And I'm busy living my life, and forget to take pictures and document things.

So, I think I'm done.  I'm going to leave it up because I still have friends that say some of the things I documented when H was first born really helped them.  The hospital packing list, baby food making supplies, etc.

If you want to keep up with me, I post semi-regularly to Instagram - @littlekim03.  It's private, so send a request and I will accept.

Take care.

No comments: