Monday, December 1, 2014

Life Lately


It's been awhile since I posted and a few people asked me for an update.  Here is what we have been up to:

At H's request, I dressed up for Halloween.  She had a blast and looked so cute in her Minnie outfit.


We've been to the ranch a few times already, she really loves the outdoors and the Jeep we have there



I went on a girls trip to NYC with my SIL and MIL.  So blessed to have married into such a wonderful family.



eating Magnolia Bakery banana pudding, it was delicious!



This girl stayed home with her Dad and Rocky while the big girls ate their way through the city



Donuts on Thanksgiving morning with her bestie, Caleb




But most of all I am so very thankful for my wonderful life.  Everyday I am thankful for my family and my happy little home.  As someone that has struggled before, I have truly never been so happy in my life!

No comments: