Friday, June 20, 2014

Confession Friday

Average week this week, nothing exciting to report!  Here are my random thoughts/confessions:

-I am getting laser hair removal on my bikini area and I LOVE it.  Just finished my 5th treatment and I am so excited about the low maintenance!

-teaching a toddler about thong panties is hard.  H totally didn't understand why my panties were up my bootie the other day

-also hard?  The concept of lying not lion, and turning right on red and left turn yellow yield after you have taught your kid about traffic lights.

-I am going to a bachelorette party this weekend, and man I can not hang like I used to.  It starts at 3 in the afternoon and I plan on cutting the bar hopping portion of the night short and being home in bed by 11.  I know, I am lame, I own it.

-We went wine tasting the other weekend, and while it was fun, I just don't LOVE wine.  Our winery owner friend told me my palate was garbage.  I agree, I much prefer a vodka cocktail to wine.

-I am currently wearing a dress I bought for $4 in the little girl's department of Target a few years ago when I went in looking for nursing bras and anything that would hide my pooch.  I've already gotten a few compliments on it :)

Linking up with a Blonde Ambition Blog

1 comment:

Terri Grothe said...

im glad my daughter thinks thong underwear is gross, she is almost 11 and I don't need her wanting those yet.