Friday, May 23, 2014

Confession Friday: Can I get a do-over?

I confess that this week has kind of sucked for me.  We've been busy with nightly activities on Tuesday and Wed (although this is my fault, I signed H up for gymnastics and swimming).  The Husband and I have both been super busy at work with some pretty important projects.  We were out late last night.

Luckily my in laws have been in town to watch H while her school is on break.  And we are taking her to see Disney on Ice on Saturday, so that should be fun. 

Unfortunately my work stress is going to spill into next week and I am sometimes not very good at letting things go and will probably stress about it over the long weekend.  I really need a cocktail and some pain meds.  Although not together.  I hurt my hip/back last weekend somehow and have been limping around in flats all week.  When I wear flats I feel like I look like a 12 year old.

So for those of you that think I always have it together, 95% of the time I don't mind being a working mom adult, but 5% of the time it sucks and I would rather wear yoga clothes and take my kid to the park instead of going to work :)  For now I am looking at pictures of H on my iPhone, which makes me smile and hopefully I can forget about work stuff long enough to relax and have fun this weekend.

No comments: