Monday, March 24, 2014

Scenes from our girls weekend

In an effort to be a more regular blogger, I thought I would try out a Monday post with scenes from our weekend, inspired by Natalie.

B was out of town this weekend golfing with the guys, so it was just me and H for a girls weekend.  We are usually super busy on weekends and out of town, so it was nice to not have much to do.

Saturday morning we met friends at RADD park.  If you are local and haven't been, you must.  We were there for 2 1/2 hours, she loves it!  Then we had a Mommy/Daughter lunch at Zoe's Kitchen.


H slept till 8 both mornings, and it was nice to catch up on some sleep myself.  Breakfast on the couch while watching Cinderella happened both mornings.


We had a great weekend together, just the 2 of us.  She is such an easy kid and besides never wanting to get dressed in the morning, she rarely gets upset.  I feel so blessed to have her and B as my little family.  We have such a great balance as parents and a nice rhythm going on.  She is so funny, with a real sense of humor and comedic timing.  She gets along well with other kids, and is enjoying getting to play outside with our neighbors now that the weather is getting nicer.  She prefers the older kids in the neighborhood, which is funny.  She wants to play with the six year old girl next door, not her 2 and 4 year old siblings :)

1 comment:

Lindsay N. Strickland said...

I'm googling the park so Jonah and I can check out the fun. I love weekends without plans!! :)