Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Organized Vanity = Happiness

I had a day off last week to make up for my birthday spent working.  It was great, I got a message and facial, ran some errands and did some shopping.

One thing that has been on my to-do list for forever was to organize my vanity area.  Our master bath is pretty small, so I put my makeup on in our bedroom at a little vintage vanity I picked up on Craigslist.

I have been looking for an acrylic make up organizer for forever, and finally found one at the Container Store.  Totally worth the $14, got all my make up organized by category and it is much easier to get ready in the morning now.


I also picked up this jewelry tray at Ross for $6.  I have a vintage jewelry box in my closet, but tend to pile up my everyday pieces on my vanity.  For just a few bucks it is all laid out for me to see and put on.  I actually got 2 of these trays, and am using the other one on the counter in the bathroom to organize my cotton balls and face products.  I am trying to get better about putting on my anti-aging cream.  If it is in the drawer I tend to forget about it, so I am leaving it out and trying to remember to put it on.

Funny how $20 worth of organizing products makes me so happy!

No comments: