- We never run out of things at the house
- I am always prepared when we are not at home, ready with snacks, band aids, or whatever is needed
- Bills are always paid on time
- I remember to pack things that The Husband doesn't, such as his own phone charger
- It also translates well into my job as a Project Manager, where I manage freakin' details for a living
I recently had a conversation with The Husband about how our hectic schedule sometimes leaves me feeling stressed. He seemed to be totally confused, he doesn't feel that way at all when we travel. He offered to help more, and be in charge of packing H's stuff, etc. But the thought of having someone else pack and maybe not having everything we need gives me hives.
So the next time you think, "Dang, XYZ always has her s*$# together," just remember, she probably has a certain level of stress that comes with being that prepared, and wishes that she could relax and care a little less about having enough granola bars in her bag to keep her kid happy at church!