Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 3 + A Haircut

A few weekends ago when we were in Houston, I took H for her first real hair cut.  I had trimmed it myself a few times at home, which was fairly easy.  But it needed a bit of shaping, and I didn't trust myself to do it.

This look pretty much sums up her face during the whole thing.  Sometimes people mention that she is shy, and I tell them, "No, she is just judging you."  Which is the truth, just like her Daddy;)

She was such a good girl during the cut, and although she trimmed quite a bit, it still has curls in the back and actually looks better with some of that fluffy baby hair trimmed off the ends.  I decided not to give her bangs, and instead we go for the side swept frat boy look.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



bbq chicken pizza + spinach bites (from Whole Foods) + real fruit snacks + Annie's organic honey graham crackers + strawberries

They said she has been eating all of her lunch everyday at school, which is great.  When we are home we tend to stop and snack more, and she eats small meals.  But at school they get an am snack, and then lunch, so she must be hungry after all that fun!

No comments: