Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Drugstore Beauty Products I'm Loving

I'm kind of a cheap skate when it comes to beauty products, and lately I have been loving:



Dove Dry Shampoo
I use it on myself and I even use it on Hadley when she gets sweaty and we don't have time for a bath!  Its the only dry shampoo I have tried that works on my dark hair and doesn't leave it looking white and powdery

Source: google.com via Karin on Pinterest


St. Ives Apricot Scrub
I used to love this arbonne scrub, but they sadly discontinued it.  The St Ives version is very similar and makes my face so smooth.  I like to do it once or twice a week, alternating every few days with that and the Clarisonic.

Source: google.co.kr via Irish on Pinterest


Cetaphil Face Wash + Moisturizer
I used both their wash and moisturizer.  The moisturizer is very light and not greasy at all, which is great for hot Summer months in Texas when your skin can get kind of sweaty and heavy moisturizer just looks greasy on me



Cerave Lotion for H
I have been using the cream on her since about 4 months, when it was recommended by my pedi for her slight case of eczema.  She hasn't had any problems since, and we use it after every bath.  It has also worked for a few friends who's little ones had eczema, so I highly recommend it!

No comments: