Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Friday

Since I am slacking at this whole blogging thing, I thought I might get into a routine with some weekly posts.  So I am starting, and can hopefully keep up with:
 
Trendy Tot Tuesday
What I Wore Wednesday
Photo Friday

 
 
This is not an amazing picture by any means, but it does sum up what a great happy life we have been having lately.  We took H to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco (Texas) the other weekend and was a great family time.
 
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful Husband that does so much for us.  H just adores him.  Which is sweet, even if she likes him more than she likes me.
 
We have big weekend plans, My parents (Mimi & Poppy) are coming to visit and we are going to get some projects done around the house and take H to a really cool park near our house called All Abilities Park.  Ill try to take some pictures, its unlike any other public park I have ever seen.

No comments: