Monday, April 22, 2013

Decisions

One
 
one is not stressful
one is not overwhelming
one makes me happy
I do not lose my temper with one
one feels manageable
one person for lessons, activities and college
one wedding to pay for
one person to travel with and pack for
one gets what little free time I have
one is a happy, easy little girl
 
Two
 
could be sister's best friend - or not
makes me nervous
makes me worry about my ability to manage my time
 
or two could mean double the love
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
I was never sure I had room for 1, but I did and I would never go back
But I just don't know if I can handle 2

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Just imagine... you could be having your FOURTH! Trust me... having multiple kids is so worth it!! But, that doesn't make the surprise 4th any easier! :)