Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cool Color Combo: Aqua and Coral or Mint and Peach

Another Pinterest-inspired color combo.  First came the mint jeans (for which I bought a pair and returned), then came the mint and peach outfits.  Now I am loving the colors for a light and airy, cottage-meets-flea-market little girls room.

My pins started with this amazing dresser redo using milk paint (which I still have not tried).  I could not love this dresser color any more



I love this scrolly frame in a little girls bathroom, and the headboard fabric is amazing




This is the only true nursery photo I could find using those colors, and the polka dot curtains are right on trend




The wall color in this room is perfect - not too aqua, just right.  Reminds me of Daiquiri Ice ice cream from Baskin Robins



I think I have posted this room before, this peachy pink room uses more of a light blue shade, but the concept could easily be done in white, peach and mint.

On a side note, I love those mirrors above the crib, and they look very similar to this Kirklands steal, which could be easily painted to match any color scheme

Source: google.com via Mckenzie on Pinterest

No comments: