Friday, February 10, 2012

Cool Color Combo: Pink and Mint






I think my play kitchen obsession started me on a mint green kick.  I found this inspiration board on Pinterest, and started looking for light pink and mint green rooms to share with you guys.  My search didn't come up with much.  Its such a pretty and unique color combo, maybe it is the new things and that is why I couldn't find many rooms to share.


I love the graphic paint treatment on this wall.  I know how long it too me to paint my accent wall, and I can only imagine how much time this detailed design took!  Love the aqua/mint accents in the space.


from Project Nursery

and just for fun, some more pink and mint green inspiration:

image from here

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Well, you're "on trend." I saw a piece on either Good Morning America or the Today Show recently and said seafoam/mint would be HUGE on the spring runways. Always been one of my faves, so was good news to me!

ps Those macaroons look incredibly yummy!

Megan said...

I love that nursery. I like the idea of the love seat.