Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Adoption Artwork

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you may remember this set I did for a playroom:



Since then, my client has added a new baby, that is now a toddler, to the mix.  And she is about to add one more!  She and her husband are adopting a baby girl from China, and H's LOVE painting inspired her to do her own artwork for the nursery:


It features the outline of China and the outline of the US on either side of the LOVE letters.  She created it using burlap and fabric from the nursery and sewing them down with her sewing machine.  An inexpensive frame painted white finished it out.


Congrats on your new addition, E, and thank you so much for sharing your story and artwork with me.  It helps to know that my blog inspires people because it is hard to find time to blog these days.

Readers, if I have inspired you to do your own projects, I would love for you to email them to be to be featured!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love this one! I may have to do something similar since Carter is our China baby! It will always have a special place in my heart!

Thanks for sharing!

AND Hadley is getting so big and precious!