Sunday, January 15, 2012

3 Months


Weight:
Haven't been to the doctor in a month, but I think about 12 lbs
 
Sleeping:
Still all night, from about 9 to 6:00 in the morning when we have to wake you up for school.  She is sleeping in her crib, and we are still swaddling her at night.  Sometimes she barely makes it till 8, she is so tired from playing at school!

Eating:
5 times a day she is eating about 5 oz of formula.  I wake her up early in the morning so I can feed her her first bottle and we can spend some time together before I drop her off at school.  At night she drinks about 2 oz while swaddled as she drifts off to sleep.

Likes:
Still loves her playmat, and she can actually touch and move the toys now.  She likes the playmat that light up and have sounds at school.  Still loves the changing table and thinks it is so fun to be on it, no matter what you are trying to do.  Loves Mommy and her teacher at school.  Loves to sit up now so she can look around and observe everything.

Dislikes:
When Mommy doesn't make her food fast enough.  This is the only time she ever gets fussy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

How is Mommy doing?
Everyone says when you have a baby that time flies and they grow too fast.  She is growing, but I feel like we have had her for forever!  I went back to work when she was about 2.5 months, and the transition has not been too bad.  It takes a lot more organizing in the morning, and I have to get up an hour earlier than I ever did before I had her!  I get myself all ready, make all her bottles for the day, then wake her up to feed and change her.  The last step is putting on my clothes for the day - there is not enough time in my morning to have to change if she spits up on me so I stay in my robe until she is all ready.

Other than the house being messy more, things are going pretty well.  I am not doing that well with my exercise plan, I just don't have enough time in my day.  I get up at 5:15, get to work by 7:20 and get home about 5:45.  After dinner and some baby hang out time, its time for bed.   Consequently, I am not quite happy with my post-baby body but I am wondering if I just need to accept it because I don't see myself getting in an hour work out 4 times a week anytime soon.  And I think that is what it will take to burn off these last 4 lbs or so.  Grrrr.

No comments: