Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas for Mommy

I have the hardest time thinking of things to ask for for Christmas.  My MIL asks for a list every year, which is great, but other than gift cards I sometimes run out of ideas.  Don't get me wrong, this is a great problem to have.  But just in case you are stuck too, here are some things I love and some things on my list:

Kendra Scott Earrings


I like these Danielle earrings in Mint


Clarisonic Face Brush
I got one of these a year ago and both The Husband and I love it!  There are several different models and the price varies greatly, so do some research on which one is best for you.  I got mine from Amazon.com and I use it once or twice a week.

Cowboy Boots
A fun addition to your boot collection.  Mine are from Dan Post, and were under $200.  I wore them all week last week, with skinny jeans tucked in and even black leggings.



GHD Flat Iron


If you need a replacement for your CHI, try the GHD.  I like it much better, it doesn't damage my hair as much, has heat settings and auto shut off.

Yonanas Ice Cream Maker


I don't usually like unnecessary appliances, but this thing turns bananas into an ice cream type treat.  Perfect way to have a healthy treat and it costs about $55.

1 comment:

Kendra Scott said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Danielle Earrings in your blog! Happy Holidays!!