Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas for Mommy

I have the hardest time thinking of things to ask for for Christmas.  My MIL asks for a list every year, which is great, but other than gift cards I sometimes run out of ideas.  Don't get me wrong, this is a great problem to have.  But just in case you are stuck too, here are some things I love and some things on my list:

Kendra Scott Earrings


I like these Danielle earrings in Mint


Clarisonic Face Brush
I got one of these a year ago and both The Husband and I love it!  There are several different models and the price varies greatly, so do some research on which one is best for you.  I got mine from Amazon.com and I use it once or twice a week.

Cowboy Boots
A fun addition to your boot collection.  Mine are from Dan Post, and were under $200.  I wore them all week last week, with skinny jeans tucked in and even black leggings.



GHD Flat Iron


If you need a replacement for your CHI, try the GHD.  I like it much better, it doesn't damage my hair as much, has heat settings and auto shut off.

Yonanas Ice Cream Maker


I don't usually like unnecessary appliances, but this thing turns bananas into an ice cream type treat.  Perfect way to have a healthy treat and it costs about $55.

5 comments:

Kendra Scott said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Danielle Earrings in your blog! Happy Holidays!!

Rickey Tanner said...

This is helpful for us. They gave us ideas for Christmas gifts. I really like this post. Now it's time to get Vfix services https://www.vfixphonesandtech.com/ for more information.

David said...

I really like this article. Its very informative and helpful for me. I like your banana ice cream. Thanks for share this recipe with us. keep sharing more ideas. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

Peter said...

All these ideas for gifting mom are so amazing. I like all of them. But Yonanas Ice Cream Maker is the best one. She will like it. Thanks for sharing this with us. I really appreciate that. Now it's time to avail Outbound Call Center Services for more information.

ownsmitjh said...

I appreciate your thoughts and your great idea for gifted mothers on Christmas Day. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Now it's time to get https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.