Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bugaboo Cameleon Accessories

When we found out we were expecting, one of the first things I did was purchase the Bugaboo Cameleon.  I fell in love with it while working as a baby products buyer several years ago and it has always been my dream stroller.  Yes, I know they are pricey.  But I got it at discount (brand new, in box from EBAY), I love it, and it is super functional - not to mention stylish.

Its called the Cameleon because you can change the look and the colors, just like the lizard.  I knew I wanted a custom canopy for my stroller, and there are several options out there.  I was lucky enough to stumble upon a used one on EBAY from Maine Baby Treats made from an Amy Butler fabric that matched my gray base:


You can also check out custom options from:

Since I plan on using the bassinet portion for overnight and weekend trips as her baby bed in the beginning, I also wanted to get a waterproof mattress pad and sheets for the bassinet mattress.  Bugaboo does not make their own versions, so after much hunting I found that these options fit the mattress size the best.  Its not a great fit, but it works and was much cheaper than some of the custom options available.


I registered for the Bugaboo cup holder and red tailored canvas set and added my Timi & Leslie diaper bag that coordinates nicely.  I also chose the Graco SnugRide32 in Lotus, which is red and silver and somewhat sleek to match the style of the stroller.



I love how everything looks together and Baby Cox is going to have a one-of-a-kind stroller to ride in style!

No comments: