Monday, August 29, 2011

Coral & Blue Owl Paintings

I LOVE it when clients send me professional pictures with my paintings in them - its amazing how much better they look than the ones I take with my own camera at my house.  I recently got this one from my client Ann:


What a sweet picture!  It was taken by Heather Banks of Eclectic Images

Heather Banks is a photographer based out of Austin, Texas - where she resides with her husband Mike, one year old daughter Zoey, and Boston terriers Linus and Moo. Heather mostly photographs weddings and bridal and engagement portraits but also loves to photograph families and kids, newborns, seniors, and maternity sessions. Heather describes her style as modern, fun, vivid, and graphic.  You can check out her photography website here, and her home remodel website here.

Thanks for sharing!

No comments: