Thursday, July 28, 2011

1st Baby Shower

This past weekend The Husband and I went to Houston where his Aunts threw me my first baby shower.  Everything was beautiful and we had such a great time.  This baby girl is already so loved by all!

 Here I am with The Husband's Aunts, our fabulous Hostesses.  I gave them Vera Bradley aprons as a thank you gift and they all loved them and wore them!



Me & my Mom.  People say we look alike.  And The Husband wonders what our little girl will look like.....hmmm....the photo on the table in the bottom right is me at age 1 - with blonde hair!


Me and both of the Grandmas


Fabulous diaper cake...yes the name starts with an H but I promised The Husband I wouldn't share it on Facebook or my blog.  Sorry!


Her first tutu.  Hope she is a girly girl like her mommy because this kid got a TON of pink at the shower.  I think The Husband was surprised by the pink explosion when I was showing him our gifts.


A cute handmade gift - a little plaque with a chalk board center I can use to take weekly/monthly pictures with!


Handmade by the same guest - little washcloth and onesie cupcakes and sweet treats.  So cute, everyone loved them and you crafty ladies should totally steal this idea!


Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate with us, we are so grateful for your generosity and can't wait for her to be here and get to use all her goodies.  Now if I can just find a place for all of it in my house I will feel a lot less stressed!

1 comment:

Photo baby shower invitations said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.