Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 23 Recap

This pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately:


Me: We had PF Changs for lunch. I only ate a salad and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. This should be interesting, already feel like I am losing room in my belly for food.


Husband: Well you better figure something out because (baby shall remain nameless) is hungry


On a side note, I am feeling very accomplished as in the last few days I have:
  • Had crown molding installed in the nursery
  • Had the nursery painted
  • Ordered the changing table
  • Purchased fabric to have bedding made
  • Tracked down and purchased a rug that has been discontinued
  • Come closer to a decision on a glider chair
  • Had a dining room table delivered

This weekend I am having a solo spa day - my favorite kind, no offense friends.  I also plan to finish registering, as my first shower invites will probably go out next week!

No comments: