Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blue and Coral Birdies

I was super excited to work on this project with my sorority sister, Ann.  Her room was inspired by this room I featured last year on my blog:


The colors are blue, pink and coral and she had a really hard time finding fabrics and design elements that incorporated all those colors together.  Hopefully my painting will be the element that brings it all together!


I love that she "got" my vision of using a graphic pattern at the bottom of the pictures.  I thought it would be perfect with the other graphics and solids she chose for the room.  And she wanted an owl and a few birds.  I added some leaves and cherry blossom style flowers.

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished room.

Only 1 more order to go and then I can focus completely on my nursery.  At 25 weeks its getting harder and harder for me to bend down on the floor and get these paintings done!

No comments: