Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 16 Recap

Not much to report during week 16, here are a few bits and pieces of the developments:
  • After shocking some friends with only a 3 lb weight gain during weeks 1-14, I have put on a pound a week in the last few.  So I think this is the last week I will be able to squeeze into my regular work pants.
  • The Husband and I are attending a wedding this coming weekend which required 2 new dresses.  I scored big at Target and my favorite resale shop.  Pictures coming next week!
  • I started selling everything in the second guest room on craigslist to start clearing it out for the nursery.  I want the room almost empty when we find out the sex so I can start putting together my design ideas!
  • We assembled the stroller.  Or rather, I assembled while The Husband read me the directions.  Luckily, after 2 years of working at a baby store, I have experience assembling baby stuff so it wasn't that hard.  His level of excitement after I put it together was underwhelming.  We discussed that he is not going to be that excited about baby product purchases, so I set my expectations accordingly.  So I will be sharing these purchases with my Mom and my readers instead!

This is the stroller, but without the tan part.  I am going to wait on that accessory until we know they sex.  Yes, its a Bugaboo Cameleon.  And yes, they are expensive.  But I did save about 20% off retail and I had been saving my painting money for over a year for this thing since I knew I had to have it.  More details on why I chose it will come.....

No comments: