- I always thought that my current clothes would leave room for a little growth. Boy was I wrong. Good thing I work with mostly men because there is going to be a lot of outfit repeating going on until I really fit into maternity clothes.
- I am wondering what part of the baby exactly is living in my side fat. Because my muffin top is growing more rapidly than my belly.
- I've used the bellaband a few times to fit into my pre-baby pants. I then contemplated using them as spanx to help me fit into my dresses better. That can not be good for the baby. But if I am using them to hold up my pants, is it really that different than using them to hold in my fat??
- I can never pack enough food in my lunch. Since I can't eat lunch meat (don't even get my started on this prohibited item) I have to actually pack and plan a lunch. I always pack a morning and afternoon snack because I am STARVING all the time but no matter what, I am still hungry and must go procure food from somewhere near my office building
- I suck at drinking water. My Mom never made me drink it as a kid. I didn't drink it before the baby and I am really struggling getting enough now. Even cute water bottles and cups are not making me want to drink more, no matter how hard I try.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Week 14 Recap
Tomorrow I will officially be 15 weeks pregnant. I thought it would be fun to document my thoughts week by week, so here is what has been running through my head this week. Note, I am going to try to keep these light hearted and funny so even the non preggos can enjoy. Oh, and this week, the baby was the size of a lime.