Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Neopolitan Chocolate Dots

This next set was for a surprise gender baby.  Mom had a blue room picked out for a boy, and and pink for a girl.  She emailed me from the hospital to let me know it was a baby boy, so I got started on the design we agreed upon ahead of time. 

Here is the bedding set.  Its blue, brown and pale yellow dots called Neopolitan Chocolate
And here is the matching pictures.  The center featured a similar stripe to the bed skirt.  The side pictures feature dots that match the bumper, with a few patterns mixed in for a little more interest.

After I took this picture I noticed the weird streaks over the brown dots, so I fixed those before I mailed it.  Amazing what you notice when you take a picture!  I once realized I had forgotten to give a bird some legs after looking at the photo.  Opps!