Friday, February 4, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Since I am no longer accepting new orders, I sometimes wonder about keeping up with this blog.  I originally started creating decorating idea posts to help increase traffic and generate more painting orders.  Which worked really well, so well that I can't take any more orders.

Blogging takes time, and I stopped painting so I would have more time.  But I really love compiling new ideas to share with you guys.  If just one person decorates their nursery based on an idea I shared here on this blog, it is worth it.  It allows me to be creative, and assembles all these great ideas for everyone - even me someday - to use.  So I think I'm going to keep it.

I recently submitted my blog to be listed on The Blog Guidebook.  I stumbled across this website while searching for new blog to read when a Winter storm had me bored to tears and stuck inside.  I plan on decorating my dining room and actually getting a dining room table so I have been obsessed with furniture DIY and design blog lately.  I encourage you to stop by their site and check out their blog directory listings.  It is all done by category, so locating what you want is easy to find.  You just might find a few to add to your reading list.

And speaking of reading list, if you love my blog, maybe your friends will too!  Copy and paste the code to the left into a new HTML element and share it with everyone!

1 comment:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I'll check out The Blog Guidebook! I enjoy all of your ideas AND paintings. :)