Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Back: My Favorite Pictures of 2010

Here they are in no particular order, my favorite projects of 2010:

I had lots more requests for verses and phrases this year

This one was a challenge, but came out better than I expected

This one took the most tweaking and re-drawing

This one was bright and fun to do

This one, along with its matching pieces, was my favorite for the whole year


I know its not a painting, but it was my first piece of furniture for a client


This one was different that what I usually do, and was done for a good cause

These 2 were my first experiment with ceiling tiles

Bright and bold, I love this one!

Last but not least, I got really creative with this guy!

Looking forward to 2011 and getting more and more creative for you guys!

No comments: