Monday, July 12, 2010

Featured Photographer: Life's Little Images

Facebook is a fabulous invention. Although it may be a time suck, it has allowed me to reconnect with old friends from high school, including Leah. Its so neat to see what everyone is up to and when I saw her photography website listed on her profile I had to check it out.

The Dallas-based photographer behind Life's Little Images, Leah, describes her work as "lifestyle photography" and I think it is amazing. Here are a few of her favorite shots:






More shots available on her blog and her Facebook page.

A Mom herself, Leah enjoys capturing all the exciting moments surrounding the birth of a new baby. From maternity shoots, to newborns, to family pictures she can capture it all.

Leah also gave me a great piece of advice to pass on - it's a good idea to plan photography way in advance of your due date and new babies are best photographed within 10 days of life. That is something I would have totally forgotten about!

If you live in the Dallas area, you can contact Leah for more information here. If you mention that you read about her on my blog she will give you a free mounted 8x10" and 20% off your first set of birth announcements. Thanks Leah!

No comments: