Thursday, April 1, 2010

How It Works

I get lots of questions about how the process of ordering from me works. Here is what I found works best:
  • Email me at customnurseryart@gmail.com and let me know what you are looking for. I try to respond in 24 hours but I do have a real job so I will get back with you as soon as I can!
  • Include information such as your color scheme, bedding pattern, wall color and links to any artwork or designs that inspire you. If you want, you can mail me paint or fabric samples for closer color matching

  • Tell me what size and number of canvases you are thinking - sizes and prices can be found here
  • I will put an idea and email you a drawing. We can then make any changes you like before the final idea is approved.

  • I also ask that you send payment via Paypal at this time. A link to pay can be found on the left hand side of my blog. Also at this time I will confirm your mailing address.

  • 2-3 weeks after you send payment your order will be ready and I will ship. I mostly use UPS for shipping and no signature is required (unless you request one)

If you have other questions, email me at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com and I will be happy to help!

No comments: