Friday, March 5, 2010

Updated Policies

First, let me say thank you to everyone for your interest and support - I have been super busy with orders and many of them have been referrals from clients and readers. It has been a little over a year since I started this blog and it has been more successful than I could have imagined. After shipping more than 50 orders I've learned a thing or 2 and I wanted to take a moment to update you on a few policy changes.

First, I attended a little seminar on ethical blogging and one of the things I learned was about was affiliations. I added this little disclaimer to my Pricing and Policies page as a result of what I learned:

This blog is not affiliated with any of the websites, baby products or other manufactures that are featured or linked to on my site. Any opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions or views of the manufacturers or websites I feature. I am not responsible for any errors, pricing guarantees, discontinued products or mis-directed links. I do not receive payment to endorse products (yet!) and simply featured items that I think my readers would enjoy.


Second, I am making a few changes to my shipping policy. Due to the increased cost of boxes and packaging materials combined with my inability to accurately guess the cost of shipping, shipping for the following sizes will be added onto your order total:
  • 11x14 - $12
  • 16x20 & 12x12 - $15
  • 18x24 - $18
  • Anything larger than 18x24" I ask that you first make payment for the artwork only and once I have shipped I will provide you with an actual charge for you to make an additional payment. Average price for 20x24 and 24x24 is about $22.
  • These are just shipping estimates - I do my best to guess but if I add the cost of shipping to your order and actual costs varies more than $5 I will request an additional payment.

Thanks again for your support and understanding and I look forward to another great year helping parents design their dream space!

No comments: