Friday, August 21, 2009

We're Going Shopping!

The Husband is going fishing this weekend so Mom is coming to visit! We are super excited for our shopping trip to the San Marcos outlet mall - named the best outlet mall in the country. With stores like Pottery Barn, Neimans, Gucci, Express, Victoria Secret and the newly opened Tory Burch there is no telling what we will find!

Aside from my love of all things baby and creative, I started this blog business as a way to raise $ to fund my love of designer accessories. I know its totally silly to pay that much for a handbag. But, I can't help it. I LOVE fashion. While I have trouble spending big bucks on designer clothing, accessories are another story. That handbag will last for years and I wear it everyday. And those designer flats? Well, anything from Target looks good with Tory Burch. So, I spend my painting money on silly things and The Husband has no problem with it because it is something extra I did on my own to raise money. Plus, he likes a well dressed wifey!

Here is my current wish list. Hey - a girl can dream right?

Bronze Tory Burch Reva Flats

Dress for my 10 Year Reunion - Something fitted at the waist with a shorter hem. I don't have a specific one in mind - we will see what we can find at the outlets. Hey, I wanna look good!

Ray Ban Aviators - The Husband loves girls in these.....perfect for upcoming football season!

Michele Watch - The Deco Mini if we are getting technical.....


My Mom is a great person to shop with - she gives honest opinions and helps me make decisions when I am being wishy-washy. Which is often. We will start the morning with a Starbucks Chai Latte....can't wait!

No comments: