Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tori Spelling's Nursuries

So they are a little over the top but I thought I would share Tori Spellings' nursery designs with you. I admit it, I get sucked into watching "Tori & Dean" late at night after The Husband is asleep. While Tori can be a little too Hollywood for me, there is something that is also so normal about her. Its nice to know that even celebrity Moms struggle with the same things normal Moms do - laundry, babysitters, body issues and scheduling conflicts.

Below is baby Stella's nursery. The pink is a bit much, but hey, its a statement!

This is Liam's nursery. I love the blue wallpaper and the zebra rug. I also love the espresso and white crib, which I know is from Nursery Works.

For more celebrity nursery pics check out this link to NurseryCouture.net.

No comments: