Friday, July 24, 2009

They Call it Puppy Love

Last month I was asked to do a set of pictures by a friend from elementary school that randomly found me through another blog! Such a small world! She has a Pottery Barn quilt she was using as inspiration for the room with an adorable puppy theme.

I immediately got to work coming up with some ideas and we decided on 2 pictures for above the crib and one monogram canvas for above the changing table. I was highly inspired by this:

So I combined it with another puppy and came up with the saying "Puppy Love"

After taking a few weeks to decide one a name - Austin Walker - I finished the monogram canvas with red borders designed to coordinate with the border of the quilt.


Funny to think a little piece of my will be in her nursery after all those years of being Girl Scouts together!

No comments: