Monday, July 27, 2009

Meaningful ABC Art

As you probably know by now, I like to display things in my home that are meaningful to me. One cute way to do this in Baby's room is to use ABCs or different letters to represent things that are meaningful in your life. For example, if I were to do an ABC canvas set A would be for Aggie, B would be for Ball (for the Husband's love of sports) and C would be for.....well I can't think of anything right now but you get the idea.

On the line below, you can tell that Mom or Dad is into science, hence the C is for Cell Membrane card!


And, while we are into ABC art, I just love the stark orange and white contract in this nursery designed by Abbey Francis, ASID, of Sassy Sprouts, LLC and featured on HGTV. I also love the cute ABC animal canvases on display throughout the room.

No comments: