Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MIA: An Update

So I've been a little MIA lately.  It took me awhile to get back into the swing of things after vacation.  We've been busy at work, and we are going out of town 3 out of the next 4 weekends, so things don't appear to be slowing down.
 
I also made the decision to pull H from her current school and enroll her in a new pre-school.  We have gotten really close to a few of her teachers, and we are very sad to leave them.  I don't think she quite knows or understands that we will be leaving in 2 weeks.
 
I am really excited about the possibilities the new school holds.  Better ratios, teachers with more training, and a smaller, less corporate feel.  Prayers for a successful transition would be appreciated.
 
And as part of the transition, Mommy will be packing H a lunch everyday!  I am kind of excited about being able to present her with new and different foods in a cute way, but also dreading the chore. I have been researching and polling the crap out of my friends, so I am sure there will be future posts on the perfect lunch box and toddler snack ideas.
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments: