Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Etsy Lately

Loving these bow we got from seller Ellie and Liv.  I got H an 8 pack, and they come with or without no slip grips.  I didn't get mine put on by the seller, but asked for them in the package in case I need to add them later.  They stay in her hair pretty well without them so I haven't had to add them yet.
 
They are subtle and super cute with her baby comb over. (southern frat boy style)


Source: etsy.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

I have also bought several shower designs from etsy in the last few months.  I love that there are so many to choose from, and the prices are great, usually $10-$15 for the design.  You can then print them yourself on card stock.

I just got this one for a couples shower I am hosting next month, love the chevron design.


Source: etsy.com via Kimberly on Pinterest

No comments: