Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Free Baby Shower Printables


A few weeks ago I helped host a baby shower for one of my besties.  She is expecting a little girl this month, and I am so excited for H to have a little friend and I see lots of mommy/daughter trips in our future.  Anyway, I was in charge of decor for the shower (did you expect anything less?) and I had a great time with free printables from Pinterest.

The first are these embellishments I turned into cupcake toppers from Hostess with the Mostess.  I used the embellishment PDF, and printed the full size page 2 to a page, so I got smaller graphics that were perfect for my cupcake toppers.  Then I cut out some aqua paper for the back and sandwhiched a toothpick in the center.


Then, I used the printable designed to be a napkin ring to wrap water bottles instead.  They were a little long, but I just trimmed the extra and it worked perfectly.  Note, since they are just printed with regular ink, they can't really get wet so putting them in a bucket of ice is not an option.

I am just obsessed with free printables on pinterest (check out my printables board here).  You can pretty much find a cute free graphic to go with any party theme, and it makes you look super crafty!

No comments: