Friday, November 25, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

When baby H was about 10 days old, we had a photographer come to the house to take some newborn photos.  I wanted something I could use for her birth announcement, and a few of our new little family.  I researched photographers in our area, and was surprised to learn how expensive they were.  When I stumbled upon our photographer, Amber Lee, and saw her great pictures and even better price, I was sold!

She came to our house, spent 2 hours shooting, brought all the cute newborn props, and we get the rights to the photos for printing.  Such a deal!  She was very flexible - we had to resechudal after Baby H was a little late arriving - and she was so patient and good with the baby.  Ideally the baby sleeps through the photos, but Baby H was awake and then a little fussy.  Amber did a great job of capturing the images even though she wasn't coorporating that well!

Here are some of my favorites:

 baby and daddy

our little family

wedding ring and aggie ring

sleeping baby - she wouldn't put her hands down!

sweet baby face


If you live in the Austin area,  I highly suggest you check out her website and contact her at amber@photographybyamberlee.com for rates.  It was by far the best value I could find and we are extremely pleased with the pictures!  I can't wait to show you guys the one I used for her birth annoucnement!

No comments: