Monday, October 3, 2011

My Nursery Sources Breakdown








You can see more pictures of my nursery under the "My Nursery" tab at the top of my blog, but I have had a few questions about where I got items so here is a list of my sources:

Changing Table - IKEA Gulliver with 30" LA Baby Contour Pad
Yellow Storage Bins - Container Store
Changing Pad Cover  - DwellStudio for Target
Pink Store Bins - IKEA
Closet Curtains - Restoration Hardware Baby
Vanity - Vintage, given to my by a friend & refinished.  Fabric on stool from IKEA
Window Curtains - Restoration Hardware Baby
Wall Mural - Hand painted by me
Crib - Bonavita Payton Classic Crib in White
Crib Mobile - Hand made by me - tutorial here
Crib Bedding & Banner - Mostly IKEA fabric, sewn by etsy seller Fingers and Toes
Rug - Surya 17 Flirty in Pale Yellow, discontinued
Glider Chair - Best Chair Irvington, bought from Craigs List
Side Table - Marshall's Homegoods
Side Table Lamp - IKEA
Hadley Name Art - made by me - tutorial here
Bookshelves - DIY, tutorial from Centsational Girl
READ Alphabet Cards - Free printable from The Handmade Home
Memo Board - DIY, purchased frame at flea market - tutorial here
Dresser - Pottery Barn Outlet
Dresser Tray - IKEA
Lamp - Restoration Hardware Baby
LOVE Wall Art - made by me

No comments: