Friday, August 19, 2011

etsy shopping spree

I've been on a bit of an etsy.com and ebay kick lately, here are some of the cute things I picked up in the last few weeks.  Having a baby is so fun, I keep getting presents in the mail!

Picky Sticky month stickers - for taking the ever-popular monthly baby photo




Flower Headbands from etsy seller SweetVioletKisses.  I am going to use one that I ordered in Baby Cox's newborn photos.  This seller worked with me for the exact colors I wanted and her prices are great!



Return Address Stamp from etsy seller mycustomstamps.  At just $12.99, the quality is pretty good and it is really coming in handy for all those thank you notes I have been writing


Gownies hospital gown - for after delivery so I look cute in pictures and for visitors.  A bit unnecessary but I treated myself anyway and I got a pretty good deal on a new one from ebay.  I plan on getting a matching pink pillow case for my hospital bed.  Something that looks good with my skin color, again for those pictures!


Oh, and I also snapped up 3 adorable Ralph Lauren baby dresses with the little polo horses.  The Husband wears lots of RL and I thought it would be cute for them to have a polo vibe going together.  I paid an average of $2.50 for each of them!

No comments: