Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Registries are complete!

The Husband was out of town this past weekend, so I took the time to finish up my gift registries.  I am having my first of three baby showers in about a month, so I wanted to finish up before the invites go out.

The Husband and I chose to purchased some major items on our own, including:

-Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller
-Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag
-Beco Butterfly Baby Carrier
-All the nursery furniture, crib bedding and most of the decor

So you won't see those on my registry at all.  And I have yet to take the breastfeeding class at the hospital, and have still not settled on breast/bottle feeding plan so I didn't register for many bottles.  Other than that, I used my experience as a baby products buyer and the Baby Bargains book to pick out some essentials.  Just in case you are curious, here are the links:

Babies R Us (sorry, can't figure out how to create a direct link to just my registry!)

Buy Buy Baby is fairly newish to the game, and is owned by Bed Bed and Beyond, so they have lots of coupons and even take BBB coupons.  Target has a terrible exchange policy, so I only lightly registered there for some basics and less expensive items.  From what I hear you get a ton of clothes and blankets at baby showers, so I also went light on those, and plan on filling in the gaps before she is due.

Any suggestions on MUST have products?  Moms, what did you love?  Hate?  What can't you live without?  I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you interested in saving money - we LOVE cloth diapers - Bum Genius
Jogging stroller - love the BOB
Dr. Brown's bottles are awesome
Wiper Warmer - hardly used
Good Luck!!!