Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Morning Zoo for Two

It sure seems like twins are contagious these days!  There is a whole group of girls from my high school that had twins, and this next set is for twins.  My client saw the last set of Morning Zoo pictures I did, and wanted a pair for her boy and girl twins that arrived last month.

Here is the bedding, available in both pink and blue versions from Land of Nod


 
We chose to use the stripe pattern from the bedding.  At first I was going to add an animal to each in the bottom corner, but I decide it would be too busy and might not "pop" out from the stripes.  Plus, with just the stripe pattern these pictures will grow with Molly and Ryan and hopefully can be used for years to come.


I love the scallop border for the girl version, and the colors are just so vibrant!

No comments: