Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Marble Falls Shopping

For my 30th birthday I spent the weekend in Marble Fall, TX with my two besties. We shopped, went to the spa, ate a yummy dinner and chit chatted all weekend. It was exactly what I wanted to do for my birthday - no big party for me!

While we were there we stopped in some home decor places and I took a few pictures with my iphone of things that really caught my eye. Enjoy!

Love this navy and orange combo with the Greek key design

Picture is a little fuzzy but this key lamp shade was so cool - I could totally make that!

Love the paint job on this distressed dresser

This lamp looks like the perfect project for a DIYer

And last, but not least, this grain sack style dining chair. A little overkill for the entire table, but at the head of the table or in a sitting room it would be amazing! Plus, it has nailheads, which I love!

Posted on the go using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: