Friday, December 3, 2010

Serena and Lily Maggie


The Maggie bedding from Serena and Lily is very unique and has a wonderful graphic pattern with flowers & suns - plus its made from organic cotton. When I was asked to come up with a design to coordinate, it was a little difficult, but I drew inspiration from the graphic pattern and came up with this:

The pink was using in the room on the window treatments as well as a small side table. Now I have to admit, when I went to pick up the pink paint at the hardware store, I was a little skeptical. Its called "So it Flamingos" and it is from Mythic paints Land of Nod collection. And it is BRIGHT. But, when I see it all together I think the citrus colors work perfectly together and my client did a great job of picking out the perfect pink shade to compliment this set!

No comments: