Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Real Life Room: Twin Girls

This Real Life Room belongs to a friend of mine from high school that actually had her twin girls last week! I don't know what was in the water at our school but everyone from our class seems to be having twins!

Here is the room with both cribs, and they fit perfectly on either side of the window:


I love the personalization above the cribs - its hard to tell but I think that is a gray background. And that black and white dresser adds the perfect touch of vintage eclectic.


Cute rustic book shelf

The crib bedding is Glenna Jean Kirby and I actually did a flower set for another client using this pattern:

Thanks for letting me share K & J, and congrats on the birth of your twin girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where she got the letter wall art?