Friday, September 10, 2010

I guess its a good thing.....

I guess busy is a good thing. But in my case I am a little too busy. With a full-time job, Husband and social life it has been harder and harder to find time for paintings. I have made the decision to not accept any new orders until October 3rd. I have a couple of free weekends between now and then and I am hoping to get get caught up and complete the 20 or so pictures I have on order.

This was a hard decision to make, but I want to be able to dedicate the right amount of time and effort to each picture. Thank you everyone for your support and if you would like to place an order, please email me after October 3rd.

If you have already emailed about placing an order I am still able to accommodate you. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: