Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Real Life Playroom

This Real Life Room was the first playroom that I did pictures for and Beth and I worked together to come up with a fun, gender-neutral design. Here is the before (man room) and after (playroom):

See that cool Pottery Barn blue mini couch? That is a Craigslist find! Lucky score!

The walls are painted "surfer" blue from Benjamin Moore. The alphabet letters are a whimsical font and she painted them bright shades of green, dark pink, orange and yellow. They look amazing with the paintings - they match so well!

The new walls have much more storage with the white shelves. There is a chalkboard on either side of the shelves and instead of using chalkboard paint, they are a peel and stick design.

And of course, no little girl's playroom would be complete without a play kitchen! I saw some adorable ones at the Pottery Barn Outlet this weekend and I had to stop myself from buying one!

No comments: