Friday, November 13, 2009

Out of Africa

I finished this set up last week, but I never like to post about my pictures until I know they are safely in the hands of the recipient. There is nothing worse than ruining a surprise!

This set went to a friend and sorority sister for her baby-to-be, Noah. The parents went with an animal theme and selected Kids Line's African Dream bedding set:


I came up with several different designs, but the one they liked best featured his name with a different animal on each canvas. I used a similar style to the bedding, but change it up a bit and made each animal out of more realistic colors.


After a bit of tweaking I was super happy with the results. I had to change around the animals and the letters so that the animals eyes could show. I found that if the letter covered them up, something looked funny. Hope you love them as much as I do, Rachel!

No comments: