Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How It Works




As part of "Get Your Craft On" with Today's Creative I thought I would share with everyone how the process of ordering from me works. First, check out my products & pricing page for an idea of what sizes and price ranges I have to offer. Then, send me an email at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com with what you are interested in. Don't know? That's ok too. Just be sure to include some basic info like your color scheme, bedding set, wall color, furniture color and taste preferences and I can help you come up with a size and design that will work for the space you have. Any pictures you have of the space will help too.

I will then send you a sketch with a few ideas to choose from. If any changes are needed, we can go over them before I start. Then, just pay via paypal and I will get started. It typically takes me about 3 weeks to complete a design. It really is that simple! Below are a few examples of what I can do any the cost of each:

(2) 20x20" canvases, designed to coordinate with the New Arrivals Flea Market Set - $110 for the pair

(1) 16x20" Elephant theme, given as a gift at a baby shower - $40

(3) 16x20" Monogram Set - designed to coordinate with Migi Alphabet bedding - $95 for the 3

(1) 8x10" Monogram - Created as a wedding gift with the new monogram and wedding date - $35

I know how important it is to make your nursery perfect and I love helping new parents add a personalized touch with custom artwork. I create a unique design for every client and most of all I try to keep it affordable! If you have any questions or are interested in working together, email me at customnurseryart (at) gmail.com. I look forward to working with you!

No comments: