Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football!

This is a re-post but I couldn't resist. Gig 'em!

This Saturday marks the beginning of Aggie football season. For the next few months, I will be spending Saturdays attending football games decked out in my finest maroon apparel. Which, by the way, is a very hard color to find something cute in. I am always searching for a cute maroon dress to wear to the games so if you see one, send me a link!


In honor of the start of football season, here are some ideas for a football themed nursery:


Of course, start with a personalized jersey by me from your favorite team



Or a football field name canvases:


Add the Varsity crib set from Trend Lab Baby, $199 at Babies R Us



Throw down a football shaped rug from Overstock.com for only $45
Finish it off with a mobile that supports your favorite team


And there you have it! A nursery that any Dad can love. Plus, you score big points for being so cool and letting him decorate with his favorite team. Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

You know what time it is?



Its Football Time in Tennessee, Go Vols, lol!
I really enjoy your blog btw. I usually paint murals but your blog inspired me to attempt my first canvas and I love the way it is turning out. I really think it is the way to go instead of painting on the wall.

Unknown said...

Check out my blog today...cute game day clothes in your favorite color! Have fun this weekend and I'll see you Tuesday!!

Megan said...

So ready for some football! We kinda sorta pleased Dad in Braelyn's room. In a girly sorta way.
http://simplyindescribable.blogspot.com/2009/05/braelyns-room.html

Jessica Conway said...

Hi Kim - Not sure if you've ever checked out this website (I have not purchased anything, but another friend has) - you might find something cute and in Aggie colors! www.girliegamegear.com. Just passing along an idea!